Sunday, May 15, 2011

~Why I Love to Homeschool~


I received this in my email today. It describes how I feel about homeschooling:



O how I love thy law! it is my meditation all the day (Psalm 119:97).


Homeschooling families have incredible opportunities to train their children in righteousness. Without public mandates restricting ouractions, we can enjoy daily devotions, prayer, and the Bible's wonderful truths. Just as exciting is the unlimited moments we have to direct our child's thoughts toward God. Throughout the entire school day, biblical applications can be interjected as they apply to our Christian curriculum or the problems of daily living. Growing in the Lord, our children's faith becomes vibrant and powerful as they learn to "think on these things"

Philippians 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment